Saturday 12 October 2013

Arsenal ace Mesut Ozil's not going to sing again soon - Express.co.uk

"The pressure that I have, I mainly put on myself because I expect a high level of myself. But with this I can handle pressure very well and hide everything very well.

"When I sing, I do not like my voice. I do not think my colleagues understood what I sung, but I was glad that that is behind me.

"I must admit that there is still a little hitch with my English, because I definitely have to work on it.

"Even so it is important to me that at Arsenal so much German is spoken. 

"Especially with Lukas and Per I have a very good relationship, we understand each other really well.

"The guys are all great, they help me and support me really fantastically. This is true for the whole team.

No comments:

Post a Comment