Chance: Harry Wilson has been called up by Wales for their World cup qualifiers
Liverpool teenager Harry Wilson will become the youngest player to represent Wales if he plays against Macedonia or Belgium in their coming fixtures.
The 16-year-old has just been called into Chris Coleman's squad after the Wales manager suffered an injury crisis.
He is a rapid winger, known for scoring long-range strikes, who likes to switch flanks, and came through Liverpool's academy, which he joined aged eight from Wrexham.
Sportsmail brings you five things you didn't know about Harry Wilson...
1. Managed to get a 'C' in GCSE maths this year at the third time of trying.
2. Likes actor Denzel Washington ('doesn't do bad films') and Dynamo Magician ('this guy is on another level of craziness).
3. Dislikes Hollyoaks ('boring') and Peter Crouch's robot celebration ('worst celebration ever').
4. A huge fan of Gareth Bale and Ronaldinho, but his favourite players are Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta.
5. Manchester United passed up the opportunity to take him on as a youngster before he joined Liverpool.
Not alone: Wilson (second from left) is one of five new faces in the Wales squad