Wednesday 24 April 2013

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger criticises Chelsea after going public over Mark ... - Telegraph.co.uk

Wenger said: "Honestly, I didn't follow the whole story completely. My opinion is just that I prefer, when I didn't behave well, that I have an explanation with the referee at the end of the game, or another day, [rather] than going public with little proof.

"I'm not a great believer in making these stories public."

Meanwhile, Wenger revealed that Gervinho will be out of action for around three weeks with an ankle injury. The Ivory Coast international fell awkwardly during the second half of last weekend's 1-0 win over QPR.

Wojciech Szczesny, Abou Diaby and Kieran Gibbs will also miss the trip to Old Trafford, but there are no fresh injury concerns arising from the 7-5 win after extra time in the League Cup against Reading on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment