Monday 29 April 2013

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere admits to being less than 100 per cent after ... - Telegraph.co.uk

"I'm getting there. I don't feel 100 per cent yet and everyone can see that. I feel better and better as every game goes on.

"I need to get some games under my belt and properly get back into the swing of things.

"But it's great to be back. Seventeen months on the sidelines is tough for anyone."

Wilshere was happy to put trust in England head coach Roy Hodgson and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger in determining how long he should play for England.

He said: "They know what they are doing. I'm sure they spoke before we met up and they reached an agreement. The agreement was the last 30 minutes and Roy gave me the last 30 minutes so I'm grateful for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment