Thursday 5 September 2013

Arsenal new boy Mesut Ozil explains how he has faith of Arsene Wenger - Express.co.uk

Ozil became increasingly unsettled at Real Madrid, and was not part of Carlo Ancelotti's first team plans.

The German schemer joined the Gunners on deadline day for £42.5m which has created a frisson of excitement around north London.

He was the standout signing of the window and has proved he has real creative flair as he provided more assists than any other player in Europe's top five leagues.

"Firstly, I'm really looking forward to it because I have the faith of the coach. I had spoken to him at length on the telephone and he explained his plans and that he has faith in me and that is what I need as a player," Ozil said in an exclusive interview with DFB TV.

"I'm also looking forward to being on the same team as Lukas Podolski and Per Mertesacker. I'm looking forward to the new challenge there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment